IF YOUR SME fleet is running a Kia – whether a Sportage, Xceed, e-Niro or an EV6 – you can now access cheaper servicing costs at Kia dealerships.
Called the Kia Business Service Promise, it is designed to compete with independent service providers.
It offers SME fleet managers improved Service, Maintenance and Repair (SMR) costs, with labour rates of £49+VAT, parts discounts, reduced oil and MOT prices and free vehicle health checks for fleets and business users.
John Hargreaves, General Manager for Fleet and Remarketing at Kia said that while the move would not improve whole life costs (WLC) – because the labour rates matched independents – it would help provide an uplift in residual values (RVs) for dealer serviced vehicles which would improve business contract hire leasing rates.
In addition, Kia is offering a like-for-like vehicle if a car is off road for a warranty issue.
Kia is the number one brand in fleet in the UK, with a market share of 8.8 per cent and just short of 50,000 units sold (49,866) year-to-date.
- Available across Kia’s 192 UK dealer partners
- National hourly business-labour rate of just £49 plus VAT
- 10% discount on parts prices
- MOTs priced at £35
- Free vehicle health check on every visit
- Cars are also kept up-to-date, with the latest software updates installed free of charge
- Like-for-like vehicle provision if a car off-road for a warranty issue
Leasing firm Octopus Electric Vehicles has agreed a deal with US EV manufacturer Fisker to be one of the first lease providers in the UK to offer a new all-electric Fisker Ocean SUV