Meet The Godzilla Of Fast EV Chargers
If You Want To Charge Up Your EV Super-Quick, Then Head For This Ultimate In Chargers: 100 Miles Added In Five Minutes! Read the story here.
- “One Of The Best Battery Electric Cars Available.” – read our review
- 1-in-3 Inspected Vans Needs Remedial Tyre Work – read here
- Leasing Company Offers Zap-Map Premium With New EV Leases – read here
- EV Drivers Waiting To Charge Hit By ANPR Camera Car Park Fines – read here
- The Fastest Charging Fleet Cars – The EVs Your SME Fleet Needs For Company Car Drivers In A Hurry – read here
To read the October newsletter for SME fleets, click here
Select Car Leasing Forms Electric Alliance With Rightcharge
Select Car Leasing has joined forces with Rightcharge to take the headache out of installing an electric vehicle charging point at work or at home.
Shoreham’s Electric Nissan Minibus Hits 150,000 Miles
Proving that high mileages and electric vehicles are compatible is the Shoreham Vehicle Auctions’ 150k mile Nissan minibus
Gofor Provides A Salary Sacrifice Scheme For Penderyn Distillery
Gofor, an Edinburgh-based fleet management company, is managing a new electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme for Penderyn Distillery.
Fleets Need More Local Authority Engagement On EV Infrastructure Says BVRLA
BVRLA research has found that 40% of Local Authorities are not engaging with fleets on EV infrastructure
CLM Fleet Management Appoints LeasePlan’s Paul O’Brien
CLM Fleet Management has appointed Paul O’Brien – who joins from LeasePlan – as its new client relationship manager
MG 4 wins UK Car of the Year
Accelerate – Women’s Voices in Fleet is a new course launched by the Association of Fleet Professionals to help women’s voices in fleet be heard