Six Electric Cars That Keep Going, Going, Going…
Want an EV with great range? These are the cars that will see you good. Read the story here.
- Hyundai’s Large Santa Fe SUV Is Big On Ability But Small On Tax – read here
- SME Fleets Must Keep Duty Of Care In Focus – read here
- Is Flexible Leasing The Answer To Economic Uncertainty? – read here
- Charge And Go! The Fastest Charging Electric Cars – read here
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Car Review: The Sports SUV For Your SME Fleet – read here
To read the August/September newsletter for SME fleets, click here
learnd is a business that supplies building management systems to help customers save energy and reduce carbon emissions. To increase its own decarbonisation goals, the company has introduced a salary sacrifice scheme for learnd employees provided by Edinburgh fleet management provider Gofor
LEASING provider Leasys UK has teamed up with Octopus Energy’s Electroverse to give drivers access to more than 620,000 public electric vehicle (EV) chargers across the UK and Europe.
Leasing firm Octopus Electric Vehicles has agreed a deal with US EV manufacturer Fisker to be one of the first lease providers in the UK to offer a new all-electric Fisker Ocean SUV