Six Electric Cars That Keep Going, Going, Going…
Want an EV with great range? These are the cars that will see you good. Read the story here.
- Hyundai’s Large Santa Fe SUV Is Big On Ability But Small On Tax – read here
- SME Fleets Must Keep Duty Of Care In Focus – read here
- Is Flexible Leasing The Answer To Economic Uncertainty? – read here
- Charge And Go! The Fastest Charging Electric Cars – read here
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Car Review: The Sports SUV For Your SME Fleet – read here
To read the August/September newsletter for SME fleets, click here
Select Car Leasing Forms Electric Alliance With Rightcharge
Select Car Leasing has joined forces with Rightcharge to take the headache out of installing an electric vehicle charging point at work or at home.
Shoreham’s Electric Nissan Minibus Hits 150,000 Miles
Proving that high mileages and electric vehicles are compatible is the Shoreham Vehicle Auctions’ 150k mile Nissan minibus
Gofor Provides A Salary Sacrifice Scheme For Penderyn Distillery
Gofor, an Edinburgh-based fleet management company, is managing a new electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme for Penderyn Distillery.
Fleets Need More Local Authority Engagement On EV Infrastructure Says BVRLA
BVRLA research has found that 40% of Local Authorities are not engaging with fleets on EV infrastructure
CLM Fleet Management Appoints LeasePlan’s Paul O’Brien
CLM Fleet Management has appointed Paul O’Brien – who joins from LeasePlan – as its new client relationship manager
MG 4 wins UK Car of the Year
Accelerate – Women’s Voices in Fleet is a new course launched by the Association of Fleet Professionals to help women’s voices in fleet be heard